Yearning for glowing and flawless skin is natural to humans. Though vanity is a cardinal sin yet giving in to it with our desire to spellbound others with our appearance is understandable. In our journey to look exquisite, we are aided by the skin-care industry that offers a wide range of skin care products. But these merchandises can be really expensive. Hence, are not very pocket-friendly. To counter this problem, we can follow the age-old Homemade Herbal Face Pack recipes passed down to generations. The homemade herbal face pack is not only inexpensive but also extremely effective. The fact that the ingredients of the herbal face pack are all natural sans chemical make them the optimum choice for our skin. So, Let’s be economical and skin-friendly and try the homemade herbal face pack discussed below:
1) Curd and Gram Flour (Besan) Herbal Face Pack
Enriched with lactic acid, curd facilitates the removal of dead skin cells. Thus, providing natural radiance to the skin. Whereas, acting as a cleansing agent, Besan removes dust and dirt from the skin.
Steps requisite to make this Curd based herbal face pack –
- In a bowl add two spoons full of besan followed by one spoon full of curd. Besides, add a pinch of turmeric and a bit of lemon juice.
- Mix the content thoroughly until you get a thick paste.
- Apply the thick paste on your face and neck area.
- Let it rest until it is dried.
- Then wash your face and neck with cold water.
You will get a healthy and shiny skin if you do this regularly.
IMAGE VIA YOUTUBE
2) Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti) and Rose Water Herbal Face Pack
Fuller’s Earth, a prominent natural skin care commodity, is packed with minerals like Magnesium, Silica, Iron, Calcium etc. This natural ingredient has diversified usage and can be used as a cleansing agent, purifying agent and exfoliating agent. Another versatile ingredient, Rosewater not only moisturises and refreshes skin but also maintains the pH level of skin along with removing surplus oil and dirt. While lemon acts as a natural bleaching agent and lightens the skin colour.
Steps requisite to make this Multani Mitti based herbal face pack –
- Add four spoon full of Multani Mitti in a bowl followed by one spoon of lemon juice and rose water each.
- Mix the ingredients well until you get a paste with even consistency.
- Wash your face and neck and apply the paste on your face and neck. Avoid applying the paste around the sensitive area of your eyes.
- Wash it off when it has dried up.
This herbal face pack will help in reducing pimple, pimple scars, and give you bright and light skin.
IMAGE VIA STYLESATLIFE
3) Aloe Vera and Lemon Juice Herbal Face Pack
Used since the times of ancient Egyptians, Aloe Vera is rich with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, salicylic acid, enzymes, hormones and amino acids. Packed with this variety of elements Aloe Vera has multifaceted usage. It can be used for its exfoliating, moisturizing, antiseptic properties. A natural bleaching agent, lemon juice removes not only dead skin cells but also dirt, oil.
Steps requisite to make this herbal face pack –
- Take a spoon full of aloe vera gel in a bowl and add half a spoon of lemon juice.
- Make a smooth mixture of the content.
- Wash your face and neck. Apply the mixture on your face and neck but leave the sensitive area of your eyes.
- When it has dried up, wash it off.
You can use this herbal face pack every day to get a smooth and dazzling skin. This pack will lighten the blemishes on your face along with removing suntan.
IMAGE VIA YOUTUBE
4) Potato and Tomato Juice Herbal Face Pack
Loaded with anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing properties Potato juice is also beneficial in dealing with problems like scars, blemishes, dark spots, dull skin. While tomato juice is a natural bleaching agent that facilitates in lightening the colour of skin. The tomato juice is also an extremely good astringent agent and helps in fighting acne and suntan.
Steps requisite to make this herbal face pack using tomato and potato juice –
- Take a small potato and grate it. Squeeze the potato juice in a bowl.
- Next, take a tiny tomato and grate it as well. Squeeze its juice and mix it with the potato juice.
- You will end up with a bit of runny mixture.
- Apply it on your face and neck and let it rest.
- You can leave this mixture on for an hour or even overnight. Clean your face and neck with water.
- Use this mixture instantly after making. Do not store for future use.
This herbal face pack helps in removing skin tan thus, giving you a shiny skin. It also reduces the troublesome dark spots on your face.
IMAGE VIA STYLEPRESSO
5) Turmeric and Gram Flour Herbal Face Pack
Turmeric is one of the most used spices in an Indian household. This spice is rich in anti-inflammatory, antioxidants and helps in providing a natural glow to the skin. Whereas Gram Flour is a versatile ingredient that helps in dealing with skin tan, dullness of skin, acne, pimple, ageing.
Steps requisite to make this pack:
- In a bowl add two tablespoons of besan followed by a tablespoon of rose water. Add a pinch or two of turmeric into the mixture.
- Mix it well to make a paste with even consistency.
- Then apply the mixture on your face and neck.
- Leave it on until its dried
- Then wash with water preferably cold.
In order to get better results, use this pack consistently. With this herbal face pack, you can get a fair and radiant skin.
IMAGE VIA QUORA
So, try these homemade herbal face packs now and thank us later for your flawless skin;-) Know any other effective homemade recipes? Please do tell us in the comment section below.
Feeling lazy to tryout these homemade recipes? Checkout the latest Nykaa Coupons and save extra bucks while shopping for such herbal or ayurvedic face packs from your favorite store Nykaa.